The rate for a Table Top Exhibition Space at the Conference Foyer is Euro 1.195 (Excluding 21% VAT).
The table top exhibition package is for one participant. More delegates from your company are welcome to participate.
As exhibitor, your company may register additional personnel at the special rate of Euro 355 (+VAT).
|1 = Marine Instruments||4 = Available||7 = Available|
|2 = Available||5 = Available||8 = Available|
|3 = Available||6 = Available||9 = Available|
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Exhibitors registering during the Early Bird period will have the following exhibition package benefits:
• Participation of one exhibitor to the full day’s program, including access to the conference room, coffee breaks, luncheon and evening cocktail
• Your company name and/or logo on the conference website with hyperlink to your landing page
• Your company name and/or logo on the conference booklet’s exhibitors’ listing-page
• Your company name and/or logo mentioned in several conference mailings
• Free WIFI throughout during the event
• Possibility to register additional company staff at the special rate of Euro 355 (+ VAT)
Table top exhibition package includes a 2.2m x 0.5m draped table and two chairs.
Plasma Screen 42 inch (EUR 300 +21% VAT)
Plasma Screen 50 inch (EUR 400 +21% VAT)
Floor stand for plasma screen (EUR 25 +21% VAT)
Take the opportunity to showcase and promote your company, products and activities. Exhibition space is limited and available only on a first come first served basis, so sign up early!
The rate for a Table Top Exhibition Space is EUR 1195 (Excl. VAT).
The table top exhibition package is for one exhibitor. Additional company staff can register at the special rate of EUR 355 (Excl. VAT) per delegate.
Belgium VAT is not included in these rates.
European Union state members who are foreseen of a VAT number registered in the VIES are exempt of VAT.
Non-European Union and European Union state members whose VAT is not registered in the VIES are subject to 21% Belgium VAT.
Additional participating staff:
Conference participants are subject to 21% Belgium VAT, regardless of the delegate’s home country. This means that VAT will need to be paid by both non-EU as well as EU citizens. Certain EU regulations permit VAT paid in member countries to be reclaimed. For further information, please contact your local tax authorities.
Registration fees can be paid by credit card or bank transfer, at the time of online registration. It is also possible to pay your participation fee by credit card or in cash, in Euros, at the reception desk of the European Tuna Conference 2019.
Exhibition rates are to be paid within 15 days from confirmation date.
– No refunds will be granted for cancellations later than April 15th.
– If Atuna.com cancels the event -for any reason- the sponsor will receive 50% refund.