1. How do I register to attend?
Registration for the European Tuna Conference 2011 is now available! You can register online here.
2. What does my registration include?
3. What are the conference and exposition hours?
The conference will take place on Monday May 2nd.
The doors to the conference and exhibition floor will open at 08.00 hours.
The conference sessions are from 09.00 - 18.00 hours.
At 18.30 hours, at the end of the conference, you can join us to celebrate the Tuna Awards Cocktail Party.
4. Until when can I register?
The rate of Eur 395 (+21% VAT) will apply as of March 28th 2011.
5. I need information about getting a Visa.
We can provide you with an invitation letter to assist you in obtaining a visa for travel. Once you have registered to this event, you can contact us at support@EuropeanTunaConference.com with your full details so that we can issue it.
6. How can I become a sponsor or exhibitor?
7. Who can I contact for assistance with my flight and hotel bookings?
8. I have another question about the European Tuna Conference 2011:
For more information about this event, please contact: support@EuropeanTunaConference.com.
For more information please contact: support@EuropeanTunaConference.com