1. HOW DO I REGISTER TO ATTEND?
You can register for the European Tuna Conference 2021 here.
There are just 300 seats available at the conference, so please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
2. WHAT IS THE REGISTRATION RATE?
The European Tuna Conference 2021 registration rate is EUR 425 (+VAT).
3. WHAT DOES MY REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
– 1 full-day conference & exhibition
– 2 coffee & refreshment breaks
– Midday business luncheon
– Evening networking cocktail party
– Conference Kit with the relevant conference documentation
– List of participants to the event
– Hyperlink to all the presentations
Registration does not include hotel accommodation, flight or travel insurance.
4. WHAT ARE THE CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION HOURS?
The full day event will take place on Monday April 26th.
The doors to the conference and exhibition floor will open at 08.00 hours.
The conference sessions are from 09.00 – 18.00 hours.
Directly afterwards, all participants are welcome to an evening networking cocktail party.
5. CAN YOU ASSIST ME IN OBTAINING A VISA?
We can provide you with an invitation letter to assist you in obtaining a visa for travel. Once you have registered to this event, please contact us at email@example.com with your full passport details.
6. HOW CAN I BECOME A SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR?
For information about sponsoring the European Tuna Conference 2021, please click here.
If you’re interested in becoming an exhibitor, please click here.
For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.